What i buy is NEEDED in my life, not WISHING in my life.

Friday, January 1

~~~ 1st Day of 2010 ~~~

Now is just reached 2010 few hours... Im here to write my blog... I really dont know what should i do... Today after work i went to Shabu Shabu with my boss them... It is because today is my last days... now i totally no mood at all.. i just wish home to rest... How come i will like this, when i think back about "that things that i saw and i felt... i really sad" so i really tired... i dont know how... i dont know what is suit to me to do.... to make it wont so complicated.... i really get hurt there kenal garam.... Do you know the painful???

Now 2.02am...i really moody... It is because just now happening a things again... After my dinner with boss... i went to my frens house... they got steamboat.. asked me to join them after im done.... Then when i reached... We chatting like normally... after that, invite me melaka... but i not really want go... but my frens keep want i going... somemore already not enough sit... i really dont know how ah.... but in the end i answering yes to go... And making 1 of my frens unhappy and didnt join us right tomorrow already... so make me felt i so bad.... i should just alone at home much better... At the same time, i heard those things i dont wish to know....is about "that things" haiz.... make me felt~~~~~~

What i write at 31 early morning... i will do it... I will just been continue alone.. i wont bring any problem anymore..... haiz.... No wonder i will Always Wish "you" Happy... but myself never can do it... so sorry... i get the hurt was harder to delete.... so you enjoy your happiness ba... I alone and lonely normally... therefore no need bother me... just leave me alone...

Sorry ya Ella... i know you was very angry and moody too... Sorry.. i dont know how... I not even is myself anymore... so sorry....

Wish you will have a great new Year...
Take care!!!
Wish everyone happy new year...

~~~ Shi Wei ~~~
*later needed act smile and happy again.. xD*

No comments:

Post a Comment