What i buy is NEEDED in my life, not WISHING in my life.

Thursday, December 31

~~~~ Bye 2009 Welcome 2010 ~~~~

~~~~ Bye 2009 Welcome 2010 ~~~~

It's was so fast already end of 2009. Today is the last day of working and also is the last day of 2009..... Just now on the way, i heard ONEFM and they said.. we should said or write out everything that you wish to do or said. And getting new of self to accept the new 2010YEAR~~~

In 2009, i really happening a lot of things, and it is make me cant Smile or HappY back anymore... It is because inside my deep heart was get hurt, confusion and stun with this world and everything that happening with myself~~~~ LOVE,FAMILY,FRIENDS, and MONEY~~~~

I dont even know who was the real care me... but i try to felt who's them? but i cant even really felt got people who's caring me~~~~ but im still trying!!! Sometime, i keep on get hurt when im trying.. i dont really know what should i do anymore... I tried my best treat people and care people~~~ But myself is remain lonely and alone~~~~ so Funny... For this 2010, i think i will quit facebook... I not really needed it anymore.... In my life, i dont know which frens is real to me when facing on me... i very scared and FEAR~~~~~ Im not you all looking so good.. im not good at all also.... Some more i keep on smile is because i hope i can used this to control my feeling to pretend happy. But it cant lie to people cant lie to my deep heart..... Before i wont like this, dont know when i become like this and i dont even sharing all my things to people anymore... i got remain some secret inside my deep heart thats never share out..... But it make me remain hurting myself.... so stupid lo... haha... but sad also 1days, happy also 1days~~~
I will keep smile to act HappY everyday ba.... Nobody care is already normal!! why want so care right now... haiz... Just keep on my future... Seeing what will happening on next ba...

Today night countdown of 2010... i think i choose alone to countdown... In 2010, i will quit facebook too... just came to my little Blog room to write my things.. I dont care got people read or not.. at least here is the place that i can release some of my feeling right here. Then, myself wont so suffer~~~ Study well and work well to earn more MONEY!! If i got money already, will around my things will change to treat me??? But i dont hope this happening!! It is because will make me more hurt,i got money only get care... then i no need this kind of care... SUCK!! Aiya, need start to finished up all the works on today. BYE EVERYONE~~~~

*If you dont know well on me... You will felt Funny!! =D *

~~~ Hate Shi Wei ~~~
~~~~ Sad Shi Wei ~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment