What i buy is NEEDED in my life, not WISHING in my life.

Friday, January 8

~~~~ The True Realize ~~~~

~~~~ The True Realize ~~~~

Today is Friday and now im sitting at Uni library here writing my blog. My Uni really... haiz... no eye see ah.. the management of time table really make student get crazy... it is because all the time was keep crashing and it is so complicated to me to choose the year3 Courses ah... I dont wish to waste my time right here ah... Aiyoyoyo~~~~
After today will been the 2nd week of Uni already... But my classroom was dont have proper 1... Some more my classroom at LAB was so surprise. Our class already start, it still under maintain and construction lo... walau eh, you really kidding with me... Outlook is important that our facilities!!! Can you all respect us... especially our IT department... Im studies so many year right here. Keep having the similar problem!!! OMG...really disappointed!!! You may me so messy in the early semester ah~~~~~ Please ah, we paid so much...then you have to do something make it more usability to students. Dont think us is just your money tree.. ok? we paid to learn... not paid to wasting our time right here!!!! I hope then coming Uni will improve a lot and given more good facilities to new students. It is because new student Fees is more expensive that us(old structure student)~~~~
Yesterday make me realize around my frens really unbelievable!!! Sometime they said like that.... but when doing is like others... then here just said said..then didnt doing what... make me really no idea... why human will like that... if you really take your heart to do this volunteer.. how come you want to keep said like that... just do ah... dont make me felt unbelievable... I really can remain silent already.. i act dont know and i do wish to comment too... maybe i really scared already ah.. it is because of you all said me this and there.. OK fine.. i prefer act dont know and dont wish to know too.. just remain silent is much better that i comment or suggestion anymore~~~~ What will i do, is just concentrate to study and do what i can do in my best way to helping people. Others time i dont wish to know or go anymore... Frens,Love,Family!!! Im hurt a lot~~~ And im dont dare to think or what else already... it make me crazy when im thinking of that. Therefore, i prefer alone and single... however i really hope got people really will caring me.. but i know.. it wont so early happening anymore.. so i just keep walk forward to find out what is the real things that i really hope and wish to do... Until now, im keep blur and suspect abour myself and dont understand what myself wish and hope to do anymore..so i need sometime to find out myself~~~ it will challenge me a lot a lot.... im the person less confident to face every sadness... it is because really hurting me~~~~
It is not everyone also will take out their heart to treat you or doing something... why human will only thinking to self only... it is used heart to do or treat people were very hard??? or you also same as me??get hurt until felt need to think for self only used heart to do??? or you never used your true heart to do that things??? Own benefit really important that used true heart to treat people? This is the other things make me felt crazy and disbelieve why i can really used my true heart to do and treat everyone... It is because im so pure? or what else? i really dont know ah.... or i also got just think for myself benefit... It make me blur when thinking of this kind of problem. I so wish got the real true heart people to telling me.... which way is the best way to doing or treating people in this world~~~~ it is you doing well or treating nicely!! you will get the result and people will treating you nicely???? My answer is NO. As what i see, human is selfish. Nobody in this world in non-selfish anymore. Why the world become so messy and complicated. Today i so wish to leave out this kind of place. Im tired and tired~~~~~ Im keep telling myself, that was not true... but it keep happening infront of me every single days.
Then, the only things i can do is... dont care too much... just do the best to myself and do what should i do to this world. But No Money Really No Talk!!! I so wish to earn a lot money!! but it not so easy to get the way to earn money... Earning money no you thinking so easy..just works then get money... When is earning money we needed to focus and 120% doing the things only can earning money easier.
Today stop right here!!! Continue next time.. So fast 9.42am... wahaha.. 1 more hours.. 11am i have to start my classes!! jia you ah....

~~~ Shi Wei ~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment