What i buy is NEEDED in my life, not WISHING in my life.

Tuesday, January 5

~~~ Uni Life Start Again ~~~

Today is 5 Jan 2010... Yesterday im still blind and thinking about choosing Year3 subject... But im already decide... i want challenge myself... then next is i wish to make myself more busy.. i not want think "those things that will make me sad" Therefore, im choosing Year3 subject... I will try 120% to study and get good result.. i cant waste the money and times!! So just jia you...

Yesterday i sudden share a lot things with 2 of my girl frens. lolz... Anyway thanks to them and listening me sharing... i really sad with all the things and stuff around me.. some more felt sienz too... make me confuse and sad to face it.... So i wish dont think anymore... Just concentrate on study + works!! That enough to me....

This 2010 will been busy year and i would like to make my life more colourful with study and works... I think my quality frens was 0% right now... i need to find out the true quality frens le.. i dont want quantity frens to let them chance hurt me again...

Besides that, i need to change my EMO to non-EMO... I will successful in this year... No wonder how hard... i will do my best in controling myself EMO...

Start new weeks, have to fight the Study And Works le.. Jia you!!

~~~~~ Shi Wei ~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment