What i buy is NEEDED in my life, not WISHING in my life.

Monday, December 7

~~~ Sleepy Days ~~~

~~~ Oi oi mood ~~~
I felt so wish to oi oi ah... IN SLEEPY MOOD now... how??? cham lo... Today early morning wake up..So wish i have more 1 or 2hours to have a rest on bed.... I really over tired already... Eye cant even on so well.... Just now drive also got keep fall asleep mood... Swt =.='' It's was so danger... but i really cant tahan... Therefore i drop down all window and drive normal speed until i reached office... Really danger got few times.. i already GG on the road... Cant even sitting and write my blog now....
Before today On oi oi mood, xD
I was oi 4hours after that fetch my dear frens to KLIA... Therefore after that straight went to office working... That is saturday so lucky im works half days... But after i finished my works... I went to PC shops to check and asked some question about so software error... After that, we went to take lunch together... Beside that, im share my experience of works to them and let them to improve me... After that, i went back home take L4D2 DVD to my kai brother house and let him to install it... I was so tired already... still dont have a chance to oi oi... Around 3..finally i got chance take a nap... But 3something my dear SAM called me and said it's time to went out get item and visit to his house accompany him at home to have FUN!!!
Around 11pm.... We take the preparing item to my dear SIMON house and had a small group BBQ right his house~~~~ We started BBQ at 12am and then we chat a lot of things and enjoying the little snack... xD After that, we all stay back right his house and have a pillow talk... But im just talk a bit then fall asleep already.. it is because i really too too too tired already.. But also not oi so well... After that, we wake up around 10something and out to have our breakfast. Then went back to his house and had our Volunteer Committee meeting about our camp information. We also plan an dance for Chi Hui Tang when had a activities of "sou gong 9"!! xP
Around 3something we went back home take a bath and went to The Mines to had our dinner and walk around to check it out got any present that we can buy from our Kai Mummy birthday... at the end, we bought the Apple Donuts given kai mummy...
Around 9something we went to langat Hill at Cheras there... People called as LookOutPoint!!!
We chat and share and yam cha and had fun right there with Kai mummy and frens.... When almost want reach 12am.... We open the Apple box and started singing happy birthay to kai mummy... take Picture eat donuts and everything.... Here i want to sing for my kai mummy...
Happy Birthady to you~~
Happy Birthday to you~~~~
Happy Birthday to Mummy~~~~~~
Happy Birthday to you~~~~
This year is our 1st day celebrate kai mummy birthday without inside the camp site... Wahahaha.. Mummy was so happy too...
It is time to start my works already!!
Take care...
Sleepy Shi Wei
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment