What i buy is NEEDED in my life, not WISHING in my life.

Tuesday, December 1

~~~ December ~~~

So fast... december 1 already... im already works 1month right this company... wahaha xD
So great ah... erm... Before december i had cut my hair been short.... Felt long is not suit myself...
And also my result already out.. so great... Happy... However im get 1 subject C... 2 get A... =D
My internship report need to hand in on next next week... im not even start doing it...OMG~~~ Cham liao lo... Need fast fast to do it....
~~~ November 26, Im went to clubbing with hh and his frens... lolz... This is my 2nd time went to clubbing... I really like to went out with many frens and having fun.. We reach Maison around 11 or 12something.. i already not so remember the time already... After that, we all came in and sit down. Then we start drink alcohol and after that, they all went to dance floor having fun... But im sit down right there continue slowly enjoy my alcohol... Wahaha.... Why im going clubbing not dance... it is because i dont know dance.. Im such as noob!! wahaha xD however i dont know dance, but i saw my frens all play and dance very happy.. i will felt relax and happy too... I really dont like so heng people make me felt so sad and suffer... haiz.... That day im so tired... Drink not so much already felt want sleepy... lolz... After works, went to clubbing really tired lo... So next time must have a bit rest only went to crazy~~~ =D
~~~ Cut hair that days(November 29) ~~~
Wahahaha, so long didnt pakto with my lao gong (Sam) already... Today early morning....i go his gf house fetch him then we going Pandan Indah cut our hair~~~ Change a bit the style.... After that, going to Jalan Ampang to take our lunch... no need to ask ba.... That is "liang dou fu" a lot people..really crazy~~~~ Around 3something... we going to mines... but book fair make the mines too traffic jam... Therefore we change to Jusco Cheras Selatan... xD After reached there, we straight going to TGV bought 2 different movie tickets... 1 is Ninja Ass and another is New Moon... Wow, both of us sot already... After that, we go walk around to wait the 1st movie.. Ninja Ass at 4.20pm... In between, of course we got eat something like McFlully~~~ XD
Around 6pm we came back to my house and had a rest 1st... Then my sister share something to him thats what his want to know... 7something, We going out take our dinner at Sungai Long Double Dragon... 8something we reached Jusco again to waiting to watch the 9.40pm New Moon.... really thanks to sam... i chat a lot with him on thats days... I really share out a lot what im unhappy things with him.... really Thanks to him... xD
This december will been pass very fast... it because i have a lot of things need to prepare and doing... therefore i believe it will pass very fast... wahaha...
So keep going on...Jia you shi wei... I so wish everyday to write out my feeling.. But sometime i really cant write it out... dont know why... not everything in my heart were wrote out... haiz.. really wish to share out everythings... so i wont so suffer.....
Good luck to all my dear frens... Take care~~~ =)
Smile always to face everything~~~ =)

2 comments:

  1. hahaha~
    long time din upload blog lor u~~

    hope that everything u going gd^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahaha.. en en.. got upload.. not always ah.. yourself also something many something dont have ah.. xD erm.. wish you too..Thanks!! ^^

    ReplyDelete