What i buy is NEEDED in my life, not WISHING in my life.

Saturday, December 5

~~~ Passes 1week ~~~

~~~ One Week ~~~
As you see... our december already passes 1week.. it is very fast to reach the Xmas And New Year 2010??? This is why i said december is the most faster month to passes it.... It is because everyone was so excited with Xmas and New Year.... Some more it's holidays... Mostly people will travel to other place to enjoy their life before 2010......So wish everyone had a good December Life~~~
This week really tired... My eye keep on tired... I really didnt let my eye rest well... Should stop some activities and let my eye closed and have a good rest.. If not... i scare my eye will GG.... xD Today is Saturday, now i at office sitting here waiting job... =D and later afternoon i think better came back home and have a good rest... I really want to oi oi ah.. So terrible Tired..... Damn!!! =.=
After rest... Tonight will become an crazy boy again... swt =.=/// my mum already be tahan me jor.. keep on going on saturday night... Later She need called to OneFM and be tahan me(son) wahahaha !!! Thats funny le.... But wont had this kind of days..Dont Dream... You are working now..Dont Dream such impossible things...
Holy Shit~~~ I keep on felt oi oi!!! Cham lo..if at office oi jor i also dont know how... Give Boss Shooting~~~~~ bla bla bla bla.... =P
This december my event also quite full... erm.... Start on 17December... i have a camp (chi hui tang) to Ulu Yam there camp 4days... After that, i have to meet up 1 of my fren just came back from Hawaii for 2 weeks... sure have a lot of fun... After that 24 visit to Genting.. =D 25 at genting enjoy the Xmas life.... For other maybe will quite no full.. for me is enough de.. =D i just wish can out with a lot frens and have fun... others things i wont care so much... =D
So wish everyone had a great Decmeber... I need start to works liao ah... =P
Take care~~~
Octupus Shi Wei
Smile Always is the Best way to release your Emo!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment