What i buy is NEEDED in my life, not WISHING in my life.

Tuesday, December 29

~~~ My Brother Birthday ~~~

~~~ My Brother Birthday ~~~

29 December, Today is my big brother and little brother birthday!!
Big Brother is Simon & Little Brother is Kent!!

As i know, this year celebration was --some people..Include me..So Sorry ya..that days i really cant attended the Party!!! Hope both of you will understand~~ =)

But im here to wish you both...
Sing a songs 1st lo...

HappY BirthdaY To You~~~~
HappY BirthdaY To You~~~~~~~
HappY BirthdaY To Dear Brother~~~~~
HappY BirthdaY To You~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~祝你
们生日快乐~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~祝你们生日快乐~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~祝你们生日快乐~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~祝你们生日快乐~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~Selamat Hari Jadi
~~~~~~~~Selamat Hari Jadi
~~~~~~~~~~~~Selamat Hari Jadi
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Selamat Hari Jadi

ハッピーバースデーあなたに〜〜〜〜
ハッピーバースデーあなたに~~~~~~~
ハッピーバースデーに親愛なる兄弟~~~~~
ハッピーバースデーあなたに~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Wish Both of you will dream come true!!
Take good Care my dear Brother... =)
~~~Shi Wei~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment