What i buy is NEEDED in my life, not WISHING in my life.

Friday, December 4

~~~ Morning Rain ~~~

~~~ Morning Rain ~~~
3 & 4 December 2009, OMGosh~~~~ Why this 2 days early morning also raining... When i awake i heard the sound of ti ti ta ta and cold... Make me felt want oi oi again... Raining really make me felt lazy to works.... Why must early morning raining... Y.Y When i want oi oi you didnt raining... Y.Y Dont like that treat me ah... God!! I know last time i didnt treasure when you are raining in the early morning.... But now i so wish can oi oi... it is impossible... i need to works... Lucky today not so traffic jam.... Yesterday was holy Shit... Jam until im @@" Really be tahan~~~ So wish call to ONEFM be tahan~~~~ xD
I'm really bad, when last time so many times to oi oi... Now working, keep not enough oi oi... Really bad to myself... even my eye want to rest more also cant.... But i got make so exercise at home... still can pretend on power full type!!! If not.. really tired and pain sie~~~~~ So doing exercise really important...
Now im at office wrote my blog... wahahaha ~~~ so brave ah me.... =P
Monday to Friday life of me~~~~
Monday, Early morning wake up... After bath and iron my shirt... Then finished prepare everything move to my car.... It is time to check my car...oil,petrol,break oil,steering oil and so on..... After that, start my journey to Puchong Utama Office to works... 35mins....I reached my office and i went to mamak to take my breakfast... its is always the same... Roti canai 2!!! Wahaha.. Drink..tak nak.... OMG~~~ They already know me.. when i sit down... saw me.. take 2 roti canai to me... And * it's sudah Potong.... Wahahaha =D Now i realize eat roti canai potong really nice that self potong and eat... You may try!! =P
Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday And Friday i also did the same things... but i didnt check my car everyday... is just per week 1 time i will checking my car.... Old car mah.. but it is good, i may learn a lot too.... =)
Saturday i also need to works... dont think i can rest.... Saturday im works half days.. means until 1pm... Mostly after works... i will back home and have a rest.. then night going out until the next days... My mum also felt ma pi with me... Every Saturday also like that... Wahahaha =D
This is my life when i started working... However sometime really bored... i felt happy too ah... Can learn a lot right working here!!! However sometime i really noob.. cant help a lot... but at least they will teaching me and sharing to me a lot of chance and new information of their software and life competition... wahahaha =D
Ok ah, i have to works....
See ya...
Octopus Shi Wei...
Why Octupus... continue next....
XD Take care everyone... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment