What i buy is NEEDED in my life, not WISHING in my life.

Saturday, December 26

~~~ Christmas Eve & Celebration ~~~

~~~ Christmas Eve & Celebration ~~~
Today is 26 of December... So Early already at office works. But im writing my blog on now... =P
Really bad boy so early at office write blog... not works... Zzzzz
23 December, Night. I take all arranged Camp picture to Kai daddy tuition centre to meet daddy. After that, we going to have a tea talk. Daddy asked me a lot of things. Then, i shared out all the feeling and my things with him... Daddy really quite understand me... Anyway, thanks daddy suggestion. i will try my best to improve myself. =)
24 December, Early morning i get back to UCSI to make payment and hand in my report of internship. At that days, happening funny things. That's i have a miss communicate with 1 of my UCSI fren. Therefore, both of us are waiting each other until 10am... lolz... Then i sms to her asked it's didnt came to UCSI already or not. She told me already at UCSI since this morning.. o.Ololz...This really funny. We didnt meet up and i get to shopping to get Xmas eve exchange present. 3.30Something i only start went to genting. My fren and i was so enjoying went to genting. he's drive slow slow. when we are reached is already 5something. After that, we taken our stuffs to room and rest a while.. After that, they accompany me to find my frens to chat a while. Then, only we going to take our dinner at Genting KennyRogers!!! =D Besides that, we was chatting so much fun with the manager right there. Then, we going to walk around and take ICE-CREAM at the moment. It was so cold right there, we still take ICE_CREAM to increase the cold. xD **This is my 1st time ate ice-cream until so dirty. It's because the wind was so big make my ice-cream ++faster become Water-Cream... xD Around 11something, we going to take some beer and waiting to countdown the christmas... When 12 that time, everyone break the balloon as firework right there. After that, we walk around to said Merry Christmas to everyone and every where. 1Something we get back Room to play some poker games and then enjoying the Maggie mee and oi oi at 4something. =D
25 December, we all get ready and going down to KL Time Square. When reached TS, we want to get the 3D Avatar, but it's full house. Walau eh, really so many people like to watch it with 3D. Then we start planning the next event. Finally,we decide going to NewWay Singk. Wahaha. It was so funny, actually we are very hungry already. so we take singk + eat lunch. xD Around 7something, im already reached my home and i had my oi oi around what time also forget le..
For
not so HappY only. It is because in between happening a lot of things. Make our plans was not so great and each got each play. I start dont like out with them. When play together still keep on count this and there. then why we together going out play. Im understand $$ is the problem. But you said Christmas just play... At the moment, you said not want this and there. Really make me felt sad and unhappy. But i also didnt comment about what. It is because i really understand. So i also try dont care so much le.. I like our with gang, but at this moment, i start dont like out with those frens. It is because playing also cant enjoying. need worry this and that. Haiz. i really dont know ah... This christmas eve doesnt not like before anymore.... HappY Birthday also the same. When only will have a real happy Birthday in my life. My 21 already passed and didnt get happy too. whos know.. myself... =D
Anyway, wish you all happy at christmas and 2010 New Year. I also didnt expert get what special event on 31december..... i dont wish i have an unhappy celebration on 31decemeber.. even i alone at home celebrate, maybe also happy that with them. Dont know.. just dont care... See how at the times.
Take Care everyone.
~~~Shi Wei~~~

4 comments: