What i buy is NEEDED in my life, not WISHING in my life.

Tuesday, December 22

~~~ After Camp ~~~

~~~ Tong Zi ~~~
Today is an big day for everyone Chinese~~~ Last night, everyone were busying make the tang yuan to use it at today to bai bai or eat with family together..... And night we all should back home and get the dinner together. Therefore hope you all dont forget to get back home dinner with your family... =D


~~~ Camp ~~~
17 until 20 i visit an camp of Chi Hui Tang as committee right there to help bring young camp. Everytime camping, my frens also telling me i easy boom.. and im hurting him... But for me.... i know im easy boom... but i never said got "bone" inside my words.... I choosen you as my leader, it is because i really believe on you... i want you become last time like that... if i dont treat you like that.... you only must worry.... maybe i wont care anymore on you... I want telling you, i really care of you.. my brother.. therefore i wish you can stand back to face everything.... if i dont angry anymore on you.... just leave you keep like that.... means i not care you anymore... i dont even f**k you anymore too.... As last time, i very care 1 of my frens... after that, you not likely me!! At the moment, i telling myself... i wont care what you are doing and wont comment you are wrong or right... and i lost this best frens already.... really can talk heart words with me de frens i also dont know got how many already... Maybe Sam you are the 1... but you very busy 1... Zzzz
So i prefer wrote out my feeling.... I know i very straight forward and this is me... if you felt my words got "bone", therefore you really not understand me well.... i hate people talk got "bone".... therefore i wont talk like that... if it is.. i hate myself too... ><
As you all know, everything i seriously to do something... i dont wish got any mistake with make out problem... so i very hate you all play and doing whatever things ah... I doing more things i dont mind... even every years you all busying taking picture with all people.. i also dont mind, i will just keep cleaning everythings.. it is because i know you all very tired and wish to have a break liao...so i wont said what anymore... i just doing myself.... i really dont mind doing things much.... but i dont like you all like that.... haiz... i really dont know how to said.... yourself think ba... does not means not serious is bad... just sometimes... haiz... You all telling me.... brother said out whatever things... when i said out everything... at the back dont likely me... then why should i said again.. i prefer keep inside... you said is my false then is my false ba... More and more... i will become dont care you anymore... at the times, you wont said me saying you or angry you anymore.. when you saw the wei infront... that time de wei is fake 1 already... It is you all choosen 1... not me want like that... i used my heart to telling everything... at the end, i get what... said me change and whatever~~~~ you thought im not heart break....
Now i realizing my life really nobody understand me anymore... i still believe people will care each others and understand them... but NO!!! Human is like this.. just care own self.. never think to others people anymore... Shi Wei ah Shi Wei... if really want like that... ok... i will control my EMO and i wont care everything anymore.. as you all like... i wont said you anymore... i just leave....NO COMMENT~~~
~~~ 17 ~ 20 ~~~ This time camp really challenge... it make me get a lot of message and also make me understand around my frens how thinking of me.... fake shi wei will keep on now... dont know who really can share my everything with real shi wei le... everyday saw me hehe haha... but i never hehe haha... i really dont know why and i also dont wish to know anymore.... it is because will make me felt more sad... T^T
~~~ Unbelievable, im writing blog also got tear came out... It is means i really sad with everything that i realize.... But i just believe... everything i done... really is did by my heart... i never cheat..... At the camp, my leg get injured ah... Big until like Bao..can eat liao.. xD I'm mind to said SORRY, if you felt im wrong.. and you never get it anymore.. it is because i decide dont care anymore... you like how then how.... i just NO COMMENT.... 1 by 1 treating me like this... my heart can effort ah!!! T-T tear dont came out ah... Working now le... DAMN!!!
Shi Wei walk into deep fake world~~~
I just wont care anything anymore... take care my dear Brother and Frens....
~~~Fake Shi Wei~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment