What i buy is NEEDED in my life, not WISHING in my life.

Monday, December 14

~~~ Half Of the December ~~~

~~~ Half Way to Go ~~~
I still had half way to move on Jan... This december i really enjoy a lot... It is because every off days.. i also went out and had fun with all my frens... Thanks to them a lot... ^^
Today is 14 December already, But this week i will been working 3days only... It is because 17 Dec ~~ 20 Dec i will went to Ulu Yam Camping. This is our group 1st time self hander all the camp things... Im very excited with it... Hope we will had a good result right this camp...So the next years plan will had more people to join us having fun together.. =)
This weeks will been my busy weeks.. I had a lot of things need preparing the camp site things and busying write my report of internship.. It is because after my Camp. I have to hand in the Reports already.. >< swt lo.. im not yet completed it.. Y^Y.... Hope i will complete it as soon as possible... xD
Wish myself good luck 1st... ^>^
Wahahaha~~~ Unbelievable, i found back 1 of my secondary frens.. but she not yet accept me as frens... OMG, I finding so long times... finally i found 1 of them... I hope she got contact with others... so i can meet back my secondary frens and hometown frens~~ this news make me happy a lot too....
On the other hand, this recently i had share a lot my things to my dear frens... haha..i found out, actually i got a lot of real wish to care me de frens.. just sometime i really think too much... but no wonder how... all of my dear frens... i will treat you all nicely as what i can do... i wont care it is you all will care back me or not... For me, my dear frens, i will try to helping them when they need help.. =D Even you telling me, im using you.. i also nothing... it is because i believe you.. my frens... helping you or what... i also didnt said want you given me back something or what.. i just hope i can helping my dear frens who really needed my help... =D i will try my best... =)
I not the person like to show off.... i just like to share out everything... I think well knowing of mine frens will understand me... But i still got somethings that inside my deep heart and its never share out.. i really dont know how to share out those painful things....
Anyway, Thanks to who really care me... I can felt it... I hope all of you will Smile always.. ok?
Take care...
I need start to works liao ah.. =D
~~~Shi Wei~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment