What i buy is NEEDED in my life, not WISHING in my life.

Saturday, October 2

Saturday classes!! Zzzz

Ah...saturday classes really sienz... even i do assignment also wont so bored... class... then become very bored jor.. omg... i not want saturday classes... but always got saturday classes... really crazy... faint faint faint.... =(

Assignment +++ again... omg... when i can do my Individual final project... im not enough time to do jor.. need more rushing liao... later cant show something to supervisor then cham liao... give supervisor killing me... =(

rush rush rush.... oktober right now.. final exam is around the corner as well... wah... faint lo... everything is near by... stress sei me jor... besides, must work as well... because rest can keep me stress away... so wont so suffer... =D
no entertainment, then work lo... the only way relax... wahaha.. =D

tomorrow and later night need rush tutorials + assignment 1st... next week tuesday got works... so must finish fast... 2week to go.. final exam coming... i have to start revision as well...

shi wei jia you jia you go go go!!
good luck to myself.. =)

take care!! good luck all my frens... ^^

shiwei~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment