What i buy is NEEDED in my life, not WISHING in my life.

Sunday, October 3

~~ Last night ~~

Last night drink with some frens... quite funny.. because of JULIO so we all going there and have a drink at station1 and help fren to support him...=P
really make me feel relax... however is just a moment.. but really happy.. so today must hardworking to do my assignments and everything lo... =D
After watching resident evil!! until now also didnt watch movie at cinema... because dont have nice or what? dont know.. wahaha.. also is good things.. i can save a lot money.. no need keep waste on such entertainment that wasting money... wahaha =D
What should do, and what should complete early must state it later... keep said will do... but didnt action.. at the end, just end out nothing.. can like that anymore.. must said jor then do dou...=D
wahahaha... ok ah...

GO DO 1st... i no want just said... =D
Find back myself... go go go!!

Shi wei..
take care all my frens... =)
good luck to you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment