What i buy is NEEDED in my life, not WISHING in my life.

Thursday, September 30

~~ Recently keep on Sick!! ~~

Recently my antibody really weak... keep on sick... red eye, cough, no more voice.... omg.... and get my mum "gam cham" until 999~~~ really dont know how??? im also got keep myself drink a lot water... but also same.. sad...i also dont know how... haiz... just drink more and more water lo... dont care it anymore ah... =) lucky my voice back... can talk a little big right now... woo hoo~~~ =D
shu shu~~~~, sick fast fast go away... dont keep 1 by 1 to line up and meet me... ><
i need healthy body to do assignments, courseworks, and working!!! so please fast fast go away....

3weeks to go,my final exam is around the corner.... i need to finish my assignments and courseworks as soon as possible... besides, i still have final year project need to do... therefore, confident and health please come back find me!!! ok ok?? haha sot jor... talk apa dekat sini!! Zzzzz

stress really stress.... everything around the corner... i really need a best health to fight everything... otherwise... i will faint down... later need works jor.. go prepare 1st... and after work, night 6pm classes... really za dao.... 6pm only classes... really gik si me... ><

tata
take care my dear frens... ^^
wish you all always smile... =)

shi wei =$

No comments:

Post a Comment