What i buy is NEEDED in my life, not WISHING in my life.

Wednesday, October 6

~~ A new LCD 23' ~~

o.O... a new LCD monitor 23' had in front on me.. wahaha... yesterday night going to take it and also paid it... im really not use of it.. it is because too big?? xD
anyway.... this is what my sister wish.. so get it already.... she so happy with it... wahaha...

Today classes so long really crazy... haiz... tired sei me... besides, today i have a presentation... and it is quite ok for my presentation... why the assignment so harder... i really dont know how to solve it... OMG~~~

OMG OMG OMG~~~~ Final exam around the corner... after next week... it is already final exam week... therefore next week is last classes and need hand in all assignment... but im still not finish all ~~~~ really cham... dont know how to solve... how finish!! crazy soon!!!

ah~~~~~~~~~~~~so hungry... go dinner 1st... share next time...

tata
take care my frens~~~ good luck to you all!! =D

Hungry Shi Wei.. =P
=.=

No comments:

Post a Comment