What i buy is NEEDED in my life, not WISHING in my life.

Thursday, October 21

~~ Recently Slept not Well ~~

Erm.. yesterday my 1st final exam was down.. haiz... im need revision more for tomorrow final exam already... really so hard to exam... im really crazy...
besides, i can oi well this recently... haiz!! what is the main problem??? i really dont know... how to solve it... almost want crazy... but lucky this saturday got frens party... Therefore i wont so crazy with final exam ba.... i can relax 1 night.. then sunday have to continue fight again... it is because the last subject is more harder than the yesterday subject... omg... why like that... haiz.... tired everyday... cant oi well... WHY!!! tell me WHY!!!

need go revision again.. tata
good luck my dear frens~~

take care!!

shi wei

No comments:

Post a Comment