What i buy is NEEDED in my life, not WISHING in my life.

Saturday, October 23

~~ Haiz,keep cant sleep well ~~

Haiz,Why!! i cant sleep well.... =(
i just wish to have a nice sleep... why cant??? why dont give me??? haiz... dizzy!!
dont know how!! what should do... everyday also same... haiz...
I WANT HAVE A SWEET SLEEP!!! SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME!!! ah~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sot jor.. erm... really wish to have a nice sleep.... =(

yesterday was my 2nd paper... erm.. it is quite well... but the next monday paper is killing me.. haiz...im dont wish to fail...im just want to pass!! please let me pass.... =(

have to revision and tonight got frens birthday party need attend.. So afternoon should have a nice revision 1st!! wahjahaha... just jia you go go go!!

oh ya, wish all my dear frens.. GOOD LUCK!!

take care!!
shi wei want fight again.. =(
scary!! really scary!! extreme scary!!

No comments:

Post a Comment