What i buy is NEEDED in my life, not WISHING in my life.

Friday, October 8

~~ Today Life's... T.T ~~

Today early morning wake up and going to uni start UNIVERSITY life... Zzzz
8am classes until 11am... then im stay back and doing the Object Oriented Method Assignment!! it is hard to solve the questions... but lecturer told me is easy only... T.T

once im doing.... i saw Shin wen and she came to sit beside me chit chat with me a while only going back home... wahaha... really miss secondary life... no stress and can have a lot of frens around to chit chat and have fun... really love it... but now... lol.... doing what also alone... =D

around 12something... im very hungry... but not want eat alone.... suddenly.. im saw one of my course mate at cafeteria there... then im called her and asked why you are here... she told me waiting to meet up with supervisor... then im asking what time... after that, i going out order food and sit with her to take my lunch + breakfast....

So so... continue to my assignment around 1something... Around 5...im already cant tahan anymore and fall asleep at there... When almost 6pm classes... im start feel weird... It is because around 6pm also not much students come to the classes... and 1 of my frens saw another fren MSN and telling him class cancel... we only knew it and im really almost crazy.... but lucky im didnt white white wait at uni today... erm...
HOpe tomorrow dont cancel again..i will kill people.. lolz~~~~

When im arrived my house, im saw my BONUSLINK new card is arrived!!! just a little small things that bring back my mood... really thanks to BONUSLINK...=P

need rest 1st... later only continue assignment...
take care all my frens!!
good luck to you all!!!

shi wei!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment