What i buy is NEEDED in my life, not WISHING in my life.

Sunday, October 17

~~ Exam Weeks ~~

Fianl exam weeks comes!! tomorrow i must hand in assignment + labtest + presentation... im still on doing... besides, i have to rush another assignment that need to submit at this 20 october - wednesday + its final exam!! after that, 22 october is my final exam again... really stress....
While come to 23 october...i will try my best to prepare as much as i can!! because night i need attend my frens birthday party... however i have final exam at 25 october... i will still attending and celebration with them... =)
nobody treat you good, nvm... im still need treat who im really care good thats enough... =D at least im never blame or give up my frens... =D but sometime heard somethings that i didnt know... still will make me sad... but whatever ah.... it is my life...i just accepted... =D
After that, after final exam...im still cant relax too much... it is because im still have the final year project need to finish it before 26 November... therefore im still need to rushing it... but according to my final year project...im not really know how to do it.. so im really stress with it.. dont know how... haiz!!! wait after final exam only things... but it look a bit late... dont care ah.. concentrate to my final exam 1st.... only think about it....

have to continue assignment 1st.. later 3pm need meeting!! dont know until what time... tonight need to drive night car again.. =)

take care all my frens!!
wish you all Good Luck!!

Shi wei!! stress~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment