What i buy is NEEDED in my life, not WISHING in my life.

Sunday, October 24

~~ Ella + HH birthday!! ~~

Yesterday are ella + hh birthday... erm... they are happy and crazy!! wow... wahaha... but before that, afternoon that time!! i went to my relative house eat asam laksa that time got chat a bit. then my dad suddenly pop up NS to telling me to go... im really stun... for me... i dont wish to going anymore.. it is waste my time to go already... because it is not helping me to learn any others things anymore... i really prefer going to work and learn much things that going there 3month learn nothing!! really waste my life time.. but my family... haiz... after this topic came out... it make me now more suffer.... sometime im really speechless and wish to go away the things.. but i cant.... i have no choice... i need to face it... who can really beside me support me... really suffering....

Ella birthday like wedding dinner.. wahaha.. =D
hh birthday like gathering... xD
anyway.. wish you all happy birthday...

shi wei (Suffering) =(

No comments:

Post a Comment