What i buy is NEEDED in my life, not WISHING in my life.

Sunday, October 10

~~ A Great Talk ~~

Yesterday after end class, im went to chi hui tang for listening Teacher lai had a small talk about 生存,生活,生命!!成功快乐之素!!
生存 --> 身体,精神,知趣 --> 生活 --> 静心,觉知,智慧 --> 生命
For Survival
need health, energy, knowledge
Energy of 亲情,友情,爱情, and must have 热情,交情,长情 --> 富!!
knowledge is based on school life, society life, house life.
For Live
need Meditation, awareness, wisdom to Life!! =D
In between the talks, a lot example make me so touch!! It is because really truth...
亲情,友情,爱情 support really so important!!! but everyone also got own opinion in everything... just my self 热情,交情,长情 to others is what im always do... no need 回报!!
What im do is the best then im no need to worry what!! how people want treat back you is depending on them... =)
BEEN a EQ people!! =)

Happy really is my life...
when can find back my happy life!! miss it... faster back.. my happy life!!
So im must use of it life then i will happy back.. =D

Im always remind myself to smile and face everything is RIGHT.. no wrong!!
Dont said im 假惺惺!! because this is my way to make myself happy.. not for you all!!
Not believe me... just go away... im never force you.. =D

What im do really 对的天地良心!! =) 问心无愧!! =D

later around 3something have to be my mum "ah mam" to fetch her here and there!! wahaha.. yeah... can have FREE food today.. =P
my dad and sister went to genting.. so only me and mum go "chan" table leg!! =P

anyway, i have to continue my assignment... =D
tata
take care all my frens!! ^^

shi wei~~ =D

No comments:

Post a Comment