What i buy is NEEDED in my life, not WISHING in my life.

Monday, August 10

~~What is Friends~~


Wahaha friends again... sometimes i really blur... can you image or not~~~~~~~~~ hmmmm, why friends between friends... got so many things???? Dont know why, i really felt friends was the important to me... because no friends like no life le.... haiyo, do you felt bored... if you dont have friends???? or sometime sharing what... nobody will choi you....do you know that feeling... feel so weird and hurt~~~~~ Maybe is myself too like to treat friends good or what else... therefore, when friends need me... sure everyone finding me.... when nothing else... nobody will find me.... this i know, mostly friends are like that... but i like friends no wonder what..also 8 with me.... Because i really like friends care~~~ i felt relax..when having a lot of friends care of me!!!!!!!!!!!!! but.. in my life was full of challenge... it is no such friends will treat me as their important friends... this is what i felt..... however it is hurting me... but i will still treat you all are my important friends.... Every time i saw ppl 21 birthday celebration... i also felt sad and tear drop inside my heart.... i really jealous about it..... Many times i thinking and thinking... it is i be people friends got problem~~~~~~~~~~ why i never can get that kind of friends or celebration de party???????????????? I really jealous~~~ Do anyone know??? Nobody.. i just can keep inside my heart and reminder myself..... just be myself.... if my fate is like that.... Only the things i have to accept is.... keep walking forward.... to look something more in future..... Why i used heart to treat people... but people mostly thinking im try finding something of their??? haiz~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~What is Friends~~
People always said~~~
If you are alone, I'll be your shadow
If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder
If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile
But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be Me.
~~But got how many doing this???
Said the true... i was doing this... but nobody appreciate it~~

2 comments: