What i buy is NEEDED in my life, not WISHING in my life.

Monday, August 3

~~My 21 Birthday~~


This is about my 21 birthday. This year still the same. I have a normal celebration in my birthday. Seriously, I really sad.... I never and even got a good celebration in my birthday before. Before it, i saw everyone 1988 celebration their 21 birthday really jealous. Because i know it, i will never have this kind of birthday party. Everyone also got their problems. I really need more frens to take care me. But disappointed, maybe i not so friendly. Therefore i doesn't have a good celebration birthday in my life. However i sad, but i accepted. Maybe this is my fate. Therefore i wont "Zhe guai" god or what. I just believe i used heart treat people. People will treat me with heart '2'. But the world is so "xiang shi". I cant even have a people who believe me or support me?? However i have a lot of brothers. But i really dont know, for them... in their eye.. how am i?? what am i?? When my birthday, got 1 years im really surprice because they present is razor mouse, but i also not so happy!! because what i like is celebration with a lot of frens together and play. Present for me is doesnt matter. I prefer celebrate with everyone and cut cake more that need the present. This year is my 21 birthday, i never cut cake. Really Sad............ my tear drop................ it is because i saw people 21 birthday was having a big cake and it is celebration with family and many friends. Some more, i like to take picture with frens. but nobody taking picture with me.... therefore i got a bit hate bring camera.. my sister asking me... why everytime going out with frens or what else. also didnt saw me inside.. just my frens.. i only can smile said.. oh, i like helping people taking picture.. actually i the most like to take picture together with frens.... just nobody like take with me.... maybe i too ugly.. wahahaha xD However aug 1, i got came out with brother. But it make me sad, because they said is bring me out celebration and play. But when reach there... because of money... make me felt so sad. if you are heart want bring me out play.... Dont telling reason... that is no reason if you got heart to do it. At the moment i seriously get hurt.. and i sad... but i didnt let them know... because i understand they style and their problem.. therefore i also try to make myself happy and smile. No wonder how, i also want thanks to them.... thanks brother and sister... After that, I know i not a popular person or what. So i just can sad inside my heart. aug 2, i got cut cake when finished meeting and helping my kai daddy celebrate his birhtday..... He suddenly want me cut a cake wor... so i just cake.. That time i more sad........ haiz~~~ I sharing out doesnt means i want get back what.... I just want to let other people know. they are so "xin fu" if campare with me. maybe they also got sad things..... Besides that, my family... People telling me... Dad will "sek" boy more that girl.. but im the lucky boy i think!! because my dad wont "sek" me.. just know to angry me and scolding me.. Some more, my birthday that days, my dad never said happy birthday to me. because my birthday was near with my sister. my sister birthday is 28. Then everytime giving "ang pou" also is right my sister birthday that time!!Seriously i really sad and hurt. But i have to accepted it......... but no wonder how.. they is my family.. So i will treasure them and keep treat they good as what i can do it.

2 comments: