What i buy is NEEDED in my life, not WISHING in my life.

Wednesday, August 5

~~Frens~~


~~~Friends~~~~
What is friends??? Can anyone describe it??? erm.... For me friends in my life was very important.... Dont know why i so weird~~~~ i like to meet and know more frens.... therefore im so 8 gua to find people chatting... Somemore, i like to helping my frens.... no wonder is who... i will also try my best to helping them when they need me.... (: i just know, can helping people is a great things.... therefore, no wonder how bad the frens treat me.... i will still helping when they needed my help~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Maybe you think i easy bully.... but is not.. im understand and clean what im doing..... but sometimes, how frens treat me??? It is because im seldom got caring of my family, therefore i so hope can get caring of frens..... maybe is me felt myself like disappear in this world~~~~~~~~~ nobody will care me or finding me gai gai, chatting or what else~~~~~~~~~~~ people said.. you can find me... when finding... a lot of reason to stop your invite..... For me.... im sad~~~~~~~~~~~ but im understand!!!!!!!!!! maybe i got a lot of problem, therefore nobody like me.... but my frens was treating me as what?? really dont know!!!! I dont want to think and also not want to know~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ because im already know the answering!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everytime i also telling myself dont think about it.... but everytime i will also get this feeling... seriously get hurt... but no choice ah... fate is fate... life is life... im only can choice to think positif and keep smile (: so my life only will become more colourful~~~~~~~~~~ hehe.. anyway... thanks my frens too... because of them, i learnt a lot of things too... (:
Do you trust your friends???
Do your friends trust you???

No comments:

Post a Comment