What i buy is NEEDED in my life, not WISHING in my life.

Monday, August 3

~~A New Start~~

Today I’m deciding start writing my blog again. When you are reading my blog, maybe you will felt weird. Because my blog will “Suka Suka hati” like adding Malay, and Chinese words.Somemore my english grammar very worst.Therefore hope you don’t mind about it, because this is what I want to sharing out my feeling and things that happening in my life. This is because I’m already deciding to challenge my life挑战我的生活!!Everyone also having your life changing when they grow up!!I’m would like to share my happiness and sadness and everything’s to everyone who’s know me or didn’t know me. Today early morning I’m wake up and preparing for afternoon function. This function is my company 1. They came out and teaching us, sharing experience with us, and the reality of the world 真实的世界!! I’m so great can join this company as my part time works now, because I learning of lot of things that cant ever find or teach by books or studies. This year I’m 21 years old. I wont like to waiting until oldest only hardworking to be successful. I want to let my family and everyone knows. I will successful soon. Therefore now I was choosing my life to face the pain, stress, and challenging 现苦后甜. Why I will like this, only 1 things making me like this. My family, when I youngest. My father already dislike me, no wonder what I things I do. Also is my false. Ever that is right things. Also is my false. Sometimes is them false, also will count to my head 算在我的头上!!! This is my father style. Actually I still have a lot of things. But now don’t have the feeling to sharing about that. Wait when I have the mood 1st lo.. hehe xD
Today, my room changes a new fan. Actually my old fan already GG long times ago. It because my room and his didn’t heard the fan was noisy with the stupid sound effect. And my mum keep said want changes a new 1… his said change what. Still ok mah!! Im didn’t hear got sound effect wor…………. Wow so nice is it.. For me.. Really hurt again. I can’t count the numbers of my father hurting me. Finally, my mum went to buy new fan. But is 3 new fans. I think is because want changes their too. Therefore I only got the change to have a new fan now. I was not at home whole day. When night I reach home, I saw it already changes and my room was so GG. No need write also understand ba.. rubbish a lot lo. Compare with my sister room, she 1 clean until so beauty. And my room.. walau eh………. My mum told me.. you dad already clean all.. just leave your rooms. So go clean it yourself ah.. I really don’t know what can said. But I never said what.. because im respect them. They are senior and my family. Today stop at here 1st. hehe xD

No comments:

Post a Comment