What i buy is NEEDED in my life, not WISHING in my life.

Tuesday, August 18

~~Stress~~ & ~~Heart~~

17/08/2009 7.10pm Rain

~~Stress~~
What is "stress"??
Anyone who really know the meaning of stress???
Or understand what stress is???
I really dont know what is stress??
It is when felt so tired & worry & scary about somethings, that time calling stress!!!
Most of person will face with family force on result or what else!!!
For me, my family never forces me to get colourful result. But actually they are wish, i do so...
Because of this myself almost crazy, tomorrow start the 1st final exam... but im still right here writing my feeling!!
Some people will felt im so great, no family force.. but actually got, they didnt said out... but when they know about the result was failed. my father will crazy...
Because when i talk "MONEY" with my father... everything will be different!!! "MONEY" is his life..
Therefore, every time i study or what else... i also tried my best!! Many time i also didnt asking to them about what fees...
I really doesnt like take "MONEY" with them and talk about "MONEY" with them....
Every time after final exam, i start worry about my result... if i get failed... my life will goes to more crazy!!!
Nobody know why i person like that... it is because nobody understand my family and me!!!
Maybe people will said me "bu zhi zhu" dont know treasure it!! But i do and i appreciate it!!!
Last time, i felt myself really useless... doing what else also nothing special...because i dont have high IQ or EQ...
In my life, i understand..Whatever i do... i hardworking doing it... i believe i will archive what i want...
But this is doesnt easy things... because no family supports... really heart pain... But i still on going... i believe 1 days their will supporting me!!
"MONEY" is giving me a lot problem and stress!!! So wish this world doesnt talk to "MONEY"
But this is impossible things... everythings also talk to "MONEY"
What "NO MONEY NO TALK" this really makes me crazy!!!

~~Heart~~
What is "heart"??
Have anyone used their heart to treat everyone!!
I have... Whatever i do, i used my heart to do, chat, share....
Because i believe used heart to complete everything is the best!!!
But have people used heart treat me or not!!! I really dont know!! I want know!!
but I dont dare... therefore I dont wish to know the answer too...
Friends, be friends with me is good or bad... I dont know... but i just know,
when i was your friends... i will used heart to helping you, listening you, supporting you!!
It is got my friends treat me back like that?? Used "Heart"?? I also dont wish to know!!!
"TALK HEART BY HEART" i believe this is the best!!! Maybe you will said i want friends helping back,
I can said... yeah.. I think like that... I really wish my friends can treat me back like that...
But I also dont want people force to treat me like that.... Because I really hate get "FORCE"!!
Family, I believe family also used heart on me... if not they wont scolding me!! But everything also because of "MONEY"
I really dont understand what is the important things??? Seriously... I have try to think of end my life!!!
But I already 21, why I want so stupid to end my life... it is I should do more well in my following life???
I really want to THANKS my sister.. No wonder how, she always believe me, supporting me, however something we got some argue!!
But my sister really understands me... She know I really stress when talk on "MONEY" she know I need care of people!!
Why I treat people by heart!! It is because I need people caring me... I really wish i got friends which always can care me...
Share with me, chatting with me... Have anyone tried live in alone??? However i stay with family...
But i live like alone........ When I’m kids already like that, sometimes i really think it is I’m crazy??
Or i learning and facing more things that other people... or i really still same like kids???
Why i said so, it is because morning wake up.. all working, night, sleep... if i didnt meet friends or online...
100% at home alone and never talk!!! Got mobile phone, SO!!
Why should i always finding people said gai gai or what else!!! why cant people finding me!! WHY???
I really dont know why, but i also dont wish to know why already!!
Now, I’m already 21. If my fate is like this.. im also have to walk the following road... But i will still try my best to treat everyone good,
no wonder how...i believe 1 days people will treat me back!!! Maybe that time is end of my life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment