What i buy is NEEDED in my life, not WISHING in my life.

Sunday, May 16

~~~ Weekend!! >< ~~~

So fast sunday again... but this sunday abit meaningful.. it is because today i need went back my temple chi hui tang to make the enzyme.. =D wakaka..
early morning wake up and get prepare to going there... I bring my own knife and chopping board.. at the end, my knife not enough sharp!! so need borrow with my sister to get their knife and chopping board as well~~~ wakaka... =D
After that, we start cut all the pineapple.. omg.. got so many!! but our teamwork make the job easier... we just used 1hours++ to finished up everything... ^^
Team working really fast to finished a same things.. ^^after that, we had a small meeting about the year end camp side visit and vote the date!! wakaka...
Then lunch then going back home... at now... i felt better than im just stay at my room... but now also same... at least morning im doing some nice works... =D
picture they will upload soon.. i will get some and upload too.. =P
All the best.. my fren!! =)
Year3 3weeks already.. OMG~~~
**p.s : my temple sister also said my hair too short not nice... T.T **

No comments:

Post a Comment