What i buy is NEEDED in my life, not WISHING in my life.

Friday, May 21

~~~ 20 May Last Night ~~~

20 May... So fast the end of may is around the corner.... im so scare about my studies... >< really so hard to handle it this times... YEar3 subjects really unbelievable harder.... =X
erm... anyway today is my 1st time meet with my 2nd maker of Final year project... wow... she told me to make clean about my title and get 3 journal... im on trying to get the idea with the journal.. really so much journal have to read... ><
after that, afternoon im out with 2 funny girls going to MV to take lunch and walk around... =D
then night im going celebrate my good fren chinese birthday celebration.. =D wow.. really enjoy.. the seafood really so delicious and nice... wakaka... next time go again.. =D Then we going so many place with to get dessert.. but also no place can available to us... at the end..we going to paparich to take tea and chit chat right there and also group photo.. =D
Now... im have to start my journal again.. wish myself good luck.. =)
jia you!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment