What i buy is NEEDED in my life, not WISHING in my life.

Saturday, May 29

~~~ Try New =) ~~~

Wahaha... yesteday out with them.... go gai gai here and there... however is just a while.. but really fun.. =) erm... myself also get bought 1 things!! my ku zhi.. =D erm... for presentation use!! ^^
erm.... and today is a time to meet up with them.... >D
maybe i have to try all new things in my life... i should not stay old style anymore... i have to improve more... =)
New generation in my life again... =)
must try to be more brave and confident to going on what i wish to get... ^^
第一次见你就有一种触电的感觉~~ =D 触电S.H.E~~ =D 希望我们还有机会一起gai gai~~~ =D
However we didnt chat much.. but really felts happy and nice to meet you all!! =D
thanks ya... have to work harder on this 2 days to finish my works.. =D
jia you jia you gambateh~~ =D

No comments:

Post a Comment