What i buy is NEEDED in my life, not WISHING in my life.

Monday, May 10

~~~ 2nd Week of Year3 ~~~





This is my 2nd week of year3!!!
last week im works + study 1 days + fren 21 birthday party!! =D
photo will upload soon... im not yet get it... so wait me get it only post to here... share to my dear frens who care me.. ^^
erm... anyway... really tired ~~~ but like that i only felt my life so colorful... haha >D a weird wei need self tired... xD
erm... Now im enter year3... it is times to more hardworking on it!! but i realize it is so hard right now... so scary me... T>T
Today just 2nd week 1days classes only.. then giving assignment1.. omg... ><> <"""
Yesterday 9 May 2010. My ex suddenly sms me asking me things and ask "How are you"!!
Dont know why i felt so relax and happy to receive her msg... anyway.. i wont think too much.. at least now we be fren. however it is just a 陌生人的朋友~~~ =)
I will wish her forever.. xD i think she will never can be my gf anymore.. but i wont hate her too.. =D Deep hurt in my heart i wont recovery so easy... xD need wait my fate to help me recovery!! =D wakakaka~~~ =]
Yesterday, after take dinner with family.. my family want get new 衣橱 to my sister.. and her give me use!! when reached home..i need clean this and that on my room to move my sister old 衣橱 to my room... =) until now im not yet cleaning up... omg... xD
I think i need take more times stay at uni to finish my works only going home if i dont have any activities to do after class.. ^^
Anyway.. it is times to stop wrote my blog.. =D
erm.... wait i upload ba~~ =P
shi wei!!

No comments:

Post a Comment