What i buy is NEEDED in my life, not WISHING in my life.

Wednesday, May 5

~~~ So tired ~~~

Wow, just 1st week of May.... im so tired on it...
It is because im working.. so im tired.... whole bone painful~~~~
maybe it too long never did so long on caring things... wakaka xD
erm.... somemore is overnight doing job... non-stop cutting flowers.... feed them drink water... wakaka... really funny!!! erm..... tomorrow need to went to sepang there works again... wakaka... after that, next week i really need to start focus on my year3 study... erm.... i need more study it... It is because year3... i need try my best to get score an higher marks to get higher CGPA!!! =D
hope i can do it... After this writing.. it is time for me to write the draft reports of my IP ( Individual Project... wakaka xD go go go.. .FIGHT!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment