What i buy is NEEDED in my life, not WISHING in my life.

Thursday, May 20

~~~ moody wei ~~~

Moody wei... erm... what im did now.. keep on smile.. but not really happy... im really moody of what happening last night event and today morning before came to uni... I have no idea whats wrong with my life... it is i really need face such frens and family to in my life!!! or i have to ignore all of them to just focusing studies in my last year.... when thinking the things that happened to me.. i really unhappy and moody.. im really dont understand why???? frens like that... family like that.... it is im really so no point for you all to care???? im also a human been... i got feeling.. im not a robot... nobody telling me it is is myself problem or what.. i also dont know how to face it... i really moody... i dont know can i sharing with who... so im just share at here to release my feeling.. Seriously, how long i gotta standing here so strong to face it???? i would never know about it... At least i know.. i will DOWN soon~~~
Moody Shi Wei

No comments:

Post a Comment