What i buy is NEEDED in my life, not WISHING in my life.

Friday, September 17

~~ Im love busy life ~~

im love busy life rather than home alone life... wahahaha xD
people love free life... i not really like... because im will think alot and feel lonely... i prefer busy life... busy wont think so much and feel happy... =D however is alone... =)

this week need rush so many assignment and chi hui tang things... really super busy.. no choice... just try my best to settle everything... ^^
besides, still need arrange time to works.. xD

works + studies + charity works... woo hoo~~~ =D

try control self dont think so much... just go try my best!!
no wonder is study or work or charity work.... just go ahead!! =)

shi wei go go go... tired.. today half day at chi hui tang helps~~ XD
tata.... tomorrow 8am classes... need rest soon~~ =)

take care all my dear frens~~ ^^
wish you all good luck~~ =)

shi wei!!

No comments:

Post a Comment