What i buy is NEEDED in my life, not WISHING in my life.

Thursday, September 9

~~ A weird dream ~~

this recently dont know what wrong... why keep got a weird dreams!! erm...
just dont care it so much.... i think will be alright...
my road need how to continue to walk through really blur....
i start panic with the courses of im studies... is look alike im dont even get understand all tools of the programming... im dont have even expert 1 programming...what should i do??? all my coursemate also got own expert programming..some dont even 1..is many.. me!! what also dont have... really no ideas what im doing... haiz... really feels myself is so so stupid... my life only got work harder!!!
if really didnt get many $$ then i will choose my road to just super simply life.. just earn and enough use.. then wont think any goals anymore.. because it is too difficult for me(stupid) people to archive it...

work harder to get the road clear,,, dont blur like this... really blur...erm...

shiwei blur~~

No comments:

Post a Comment