What i buy is NEEDED in my life, not WISHING in my life.

Sunday, September 19

~~ Successful Chi Hui Tang Events ~~

Woo hoo~~ finished chi hui tang events... and it is so successful~~~ ^^
bring a lot fun and happiness to people... wahahaha =D
however im really tired!! but it is 值得!! =D
Continuous week i need to rush my assignment!! hope i can handle it as soon as possible... =D this kind of life really happy... i wont think so much!! =D
Volunteer works really bring me happy alot... =D
the next i need start do well with my assignment... just try my best!! hehe~~~
go go go.... fight fight fight~~~ =D
so fast the october is around the corner.... really need more rushing my assignment.... besides, still need take time to have a charity meeting and works... so i can really wont think so much... =D
I dont want let my self so free.... i will crazy(think too much)!! =D
waiting chi hui tang events photos... =D

rest 1st....
tomorrow monday... =D

shi wei

No comments:

Post a Comment