What i buy is NEEDED in my life, not WISHING in my life.

Monday, September 13

~~ eye still blur ~~

wah, today classes keep face the laptop... after that, my eye keep on blur and blur... haiz... if like this.. how can i face the laptop to do coding and everything?? haiz... really dont know how..

besides, i got a lot programming codes need start to do right now... it is because a lot assignment im been individual... too much too much coding... im just a stupid programmer... cant handle it and do it so fast.... i need a lot things to do research and slow coding only can complete it.. haiz.. but my eye... how?? nobody will help me... only myself to settle it.. really suffer and stress.... last sem also feel myself cant do it... because for me really hard... im just a stupid programmer... =(

shi wei... dont know how... haiz~~

look at each coursemate.. all also so pro with IT... im just such a newbie inside them... i studies so hard..also not really can handle each programming language... haiz.. i really dont know how...

Dont always compared to them... but i cant... while im face with them...felt myself really useless~~~

shiwei

No comments:

Post a Comment