What i buy is NEEDED in my life, not WISHING in my life.

Wednesday, July 28

~~ July ~~

End of july is around the conner!! really fast.. my life is passed half years already.. damn fast!! cant believe!! erm.. anyway, i have to faster finish up my studies.. so i can come out works and no need so stress... while im working.. just worried how to earn many money.. other things.. no need think so much... especially "情"... haha xD friendship i really never think what expected anymore... haha... i just enjoy my life... and im understand many things since this years... i will keep grow grow to learn more things... reality is a horrible things in this world... haha~~~ =D
Everyone also is like that, just depending on which sides are their reality!! =D
erm.... Every years im expected too high.. at the end.. self sad.. so now im already never expect what will they do to me... =)
im just go enjoy myself also very enough already... =)
My birthday??? i got birthday meh?? wahaha.. never know!! erm... since all so poor.. no need so "委屈" help me celebration... celebrated jor i also like eating "bone" really make me more sienz... for me... when people said share or what else... cant de cant.. dont ask how much... we all know.. talk $$ hurt the relationship... so i also no want get hurt or what else... enough hurt already... haha =P
erm... i will not show my birthday at every place it because im not want let people know.. haha... for me.. a heart wish is better than reminder wish.. haha.. =P
sot sot wei...
after july.. is my more tough and stressful life... i have to really fight until i finish my last sem.. so i can really enjoying my life more... so jia you ya.. shi wei.. believe self can do it.. =) no wonder how... do the best to archive my studies 1st.. =D
birthday is what?? can eat?? wahaha... nothing specially for me.. just a days for me to sleepy.. i dont wish got $$ problem at that days.. really annoying.. =)
shi wei... =]

No comments:

Post a Comment