What i buy is NEEDED in my life, not WISHING in my life.

Sunday, July 4

~~~ Football Fever? ~~~

Wahaha.. this recently keep going mamak or station1 watching football with my brothers together.. wahaha... really fun and happy can having such crazy fever with them together shout GOAL~~~~~~~ then sudden line man or referee didnt saw it.. then "DEN" like that also no in or they miss it.. wahaha... besides, really happy watch with them.... still got 3 more match to go?? i think just can watch final with them.. lolz... anyway... LAST NIGHT was the crazy night?? watch jor Argentina vs Germany... 0 -4 after that, go simon mountain drink SKOL.. <--- suck.... after that, going station1 with SMALL,SAM,SIMON,SHIN SHIN, and Aeron at there open jor 4bucket Toborg(beer)as our drinks.. wahaha... Then watch paraguay vs spain... YES 0-1 wahahaha... After finished watched... GOING cc with them playing games together.. .SO LONG never play so crazy already.. at the end, SMALL said.. we old already.. not 18 sui pop pop cui anymore.. wahaha... =D really lo... so easier bone pain... >D

Anyway i great to have such frens... =) thanks to you all so concern on me... really love you all and appreciate it. =) Thanks my dear Frens.. %^^5
Just try my best enjoying my life!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment