What i buy is NEEDED in my life, not WISHING in my life.

Wednesday, July 7

~~~ Iphone 4gs?? ~~~

Erm... this recently really enjoy my life,especially study..wahaha.. however the lecturer so "black orang zhang" but ok ok lo... wahaha.. presentation then presentation ah.. so what... =P bleh~~~~~~~~~~~

Today 7 july 2010... im going to time square get my last phone and it is iphone3gs.. wahaha... i wont change my phone anymore.. =) wahahaha... but need to ins. it every month... since my old phone already GG so no choice ah.. just take the package and used it... =D My sim card dont have contact number.. so im adding all contacts number about 2hours++ walau... 161 contacts... crazy liao.. wahaha... anyway... happy get it.. ^^ i will very treasure it... =) I think didnt miss up anymore contacts number ba... and i deleted some contacts number.. it is because like never contacts... ZZzz and lazy to key in..so tired you know!! >D

i need try to learning it about iphone..wahaha..since im studies also got about iphone.. but not so details... and now.. myself to experience it... wahaha... im like a noobie using iphone right now.. wahaha.. >D typing msg also very slow... omgs.... soon will used of it..then i think will become fast a bit.. =P

Today also is my brother Small birthday... wish him always happy and smile...
yesterday night just bring him going to ampang eat korea food... he was so happy... we always love you..brother... =)
Happy birthday....

So tired will those assignment... Zzzz but tonight need to watch Spain vs Germany..so i get prepare now... wahaha... Germany Go GO GO!!! =D
take care everyone... wish you all always happy.. =)
shi wei~~~ =]

No comments:

Post a Comment