What i buy is NEEDED in my life, not WISHING in my life.

Tuesday, July 20

~~~ A news Challenge is coming!! ~~~

A news challenge is coming liao... is time to faint and more stress~~
the pretty is because dont have own family fully support really more stressful.. haiz.. dont care ah... at least im try all my best to do the things and study... nothing to regret.. hehe...
Just go ahead... aca aca fighting ah... go go go ale ale ale.... wahaha =D
must jia jia you you liao ah~~~~~~~~~~~~ ah~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
beside, next sem my time table is killing me... 3days until 8pm.. walau... when all subject im choosing is approved.. then really 3days until8pm lo.. haha.. however will very tired.. but nvm... it is just 2month.. im sure i can handle it.. wahaha =D
JIA YOU~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHI WEI ~~ =)

No comments:

Post a Comment