What i buy is NEEDED in my life, not WISHING in my life.

Sunday, August 1

~~ Birthday Celebration? ~~


erm.... this is my sister bought me de new cloth.. =D
wahaha... anyway.. my celebration?? 31 july?? erm... going out with my bf..SAM.. =D
early morning fetch fren bubuling to take LRT... after that, going to sam house leppak.. xD around 1 we go lunch + bought bbq food for night.. then fetch his gf to briekfield!!
Soon we at midvalley watch movie with his frens together... =D
So on we going to fetch his gf sister and his gf... drive to sunway to drop his gf sister... =D
ran back sungai long prepare bbq...
this year i get birthday cake!! haha... quite fun.. better than nothing..=) thanks all frens wish too... really thanks...
Then just now have dinner with my family.. this is 1st time my family said want celebrate birthday with me and sister... =D
no matter how.. this year birthday i just didnt expected what.. so is happy... =D
thanks all!! =)
All the best ya.. my dear frens.. =)
Shiwei

No comments:

Post a Comment