What i buy is NEEDED in my life, not WISHING in my life.

Sunday, April 1

Celebrate friend de friend birthday..



Last friday night... after my works.. direct at Mid valley went to Time square to meet up with my friends and celebrate birthday.... arrived there around 6.45pm... (o.O).. omg.. i really so long didnt went there... why the road change so much... :O get shock... then we meet up at 7pm and direct get this movie ticket 7.10pm and watched it on times.... lolx.. so crazy... the counter also called us now must in.... then we go bought some pop corn, sweet corn and drinks only going inside... and the movie just start... really gam gam hor... xD


Around 9something... we finish this movie.... then going to a chinese restaurant have a dinner and celebration... after then i fetch my friend back to friend house to get luggage and back to my house... because the next morning.. early 5am i will fetch her to LCCT... she went back to sandakan... hope everything of her will be fine and good in the future.. =D take care my dear friend... =)


back to this movie... quite meaningful....
i love this " 沒有愛的能力,比沒有性的能力還要可悲"
really agreed with it.... 假如没有爱的话生活里应该也没有光彩了吧xD 哈哈哈...
another too... like it... “永远不要去想念你不曾拥有过的”....
我们还是珍惜现在拥有的一切和追求一切吧!! 加油 奋斗 努力~~~ =D

No comments:

Post a Comment