What i buy is NEEDED in my life, not WISHING in my life.

Sunday, April 22

For me, what is "those" meaning

 Singles!!! ~ meaning of single For me is the person totally keep staying at HOME and no wonder doing what also just alone and lonely... =) Just sometime will have friends invite to dinner together a group... =) this is quite nice gathering and happy... So this is single... =) maybe other people will have different ideas... =D 
In a Relationship <3 ~ meaning of in a relationship For me is the person stay a new life with a girl and just him and her together~~~ ^^ Both of them starting their hot and roll sweet couple life and everyday keep stay together, no wonder doing what also stay together... almost like 24hours together.... because they still in a hot relationship... =D so become more sweet and roll~~~~ 

 In an open relationship -_- ~ meaning of in an open relationship For me is the person already had a GF/BF still searching around to find Girl Friends,to sweet talk to every Girls/boys and hanging around. 

Then the other type of  the person that without GF/BF and keep hanging around with many different Girl Friends, sweet talk with them, keep the seed grow up and just waiting the chances... But too bad, this kind of persons are worst, because keep throw seed to every Girls/boys to keep the chances. Example : this girls/boys reject him/her, so his/her still will have another targets in his/her choices. So this is called in an open relationship.... I think this kind of person is really worst person... Don't even respect the girls/boys... or respect the relationship life... >,<

It's Complicated o.O ~ meaning of it's complicated For me is both of them start together facing the problem and everything in coming in the future to challenge their couple life... They have to keep fighting every argue,comments to stay their couple life more colourful to and wait the couple grow to another level. =) so this is the harder parts for each couple... all the best ya... =D 
 Engaged =D ~ meaning of Engaged For me is the both person still engaged but they both keep like sms or talk to each other together!! but they are not together... however they are sweet and happy always... =D this also not worst than those in an open relationship... wahahaha.... because this also just 1 to 1.... not 1 to many.... so in engaged person must really add oil to become in a relationship... =D treasure the person that really know you well... =D 


This is what i wanna to share in my opinions.... dislike with it... just because you are not enough mature or we facing things are different... once you got face the problem before, surely you will get this kind of experience like me.... i just like to share what im get inside my heart and feelings... don't means what im sharing is right or true... just depending to each person experience in their LIFE.... =)

Maybe inside this few types i also got apply in my life, just myself didn't realize it.. but i got respects everyone and what i did i known it very well.. =) never irresponsible to everyone. =) Just been myself and do my best to help friends..  


Wish all my DEAR friends stay happy and smile always... ^_^ 


No comments:

Post a Comment