What i buy is NEEDED in my life, not WISHING in my life.

Sunday, March 25

Daddy Birthday Celebration


Today night... we went to thai steamboat restaurant to have a dinner birthday celebration. beside together with his friends... have a happy ending... =) hope my daddy always health and happy in coming life. (^3^~)

Yesterday saturday, early morning awake early to have a breakfast at Mahkota cheras had a dim sum with my aunt..... Also had a happy breakfast... Hope this 2days i spend get my family really happy... =D however this 2days been celebrate and spend almost 3oo++ also felt very greats and Happy... =D

Afternoon had a Domino Pizza as lunch.. wahahaha... really happy too to get a Pizza lunch... =D

Hope coming this life can bring more happiness to my family and relative... =D
I here to remind my dear sweet friends, must treasure family very much to keep happiness...

Still thinking need get Nikon DSLR D7000 or not... to start captures pictures to keep in as my memory... hmmm... but need a lot $$... should think properly to get or not... (*o*~)

At the End.
Wish everyone have a good days
all the BEST~~

Tomorrow Monday again... fight fight fight... =D

No comments:

Post a Comment