What i buy is NEEDED in my life, not WISHING in my life.

Sunday, April 8

Home alone dinner + working.. -_-

Dessert... this is my cousin homemade sweet dessert... lol...
mango favor... quite special... just a bit too sweet...
home alone and cousin called me to be a white mouse to get a taste of the dessert...
im just giving him a comments... he said will improve next time... lol...
This is last week dinner... wakakaka.. really nice and tasty...
home alone.. just bought "bak kut teh" as my dinner at home...
It is available at Bandar Sungai Long...
im just atke rm20 to get this food...=D
really unbelievable delicious... and that night is full... =D
oh... currently office work really busying...
omg, i really stressful and crazy soon... :O
my breakfast also in front my lap top....
hope i can handle it soon.. keep going on.. add oil.....

messy desk of my office work... wakakaka...


No comments:

Post a Comment