What i buy is NEEDED in my life, not WISHING in my life.

Wednesday, April 11

My Office Life.... after 1months++

My Office life... just pass 1months++

Celebrate leader colleague birthday at Brotzeit German Bier Bar & Restaurant!! the food and services is quite nice... you all may just go to have a taste... =D
after treat her eat... she treat back us coffee bean... wow... my favour... however im seldom drink it... hahaha... expensive.... This is my favour coffee bean... mocha latte favour... hehe.. =D Thanks to her... leader colleague... =D
This is another colleague went to CHINA and bought us a souvenir... wahahaha... really nice too... thanks to him... ^_^ cute souvenir..... wakakakaka
This is my fish and chips at Alexis,The Garden... wahahaha... farewell party with another colleague... because he transfer to Singapore office.... so good.. wish he all the best right there..... =D envy.... =P

Hope i can handle the Work and doing well... jia you to myself... good luck all the best.... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment