What i buy is NEEDED in my life, not WISHING in my life.

Wednesday, February 29

Interview Times...

Interview Times.
After i completed my NS. It is times to going to find my jobs and interviews. Start on the end of Jan 2012, search and research every jobs available website to find my works.
It have Jobstreet or JobDB also is my target. wahahaha...
While start received 1st interview jobs available, really nervous and stressful.

Interview requirements.
1. Interview is just introduction yourself...
2. about your personality, family, hobby, interest....
3. for IT, have test (programming)
4. Language test(writing)
5. the coming 5years planning.
6. expected salary
Right on 17 March 2012, i had receive a offering job. That is a banking solution job. working as System Support Analyst. locate at MidValley centerpoint(south wing). Really thank you to the company that offer me job. I will try my best to learning everything...

Happy to get a jobs...
Tomorrow will be start my working life incoming future life. wahahahaha
hopefully i will enjoy it and do the BEST as i can. =D

Wish all my friends as well, include you that reading my blog! THANK YOU!!
Jia you, ganbatte, all the best in your study, works, travel and so on... =)
SMile always is needed in our life and future.

=)


2 comments: