What i buy is NEEDED in my life, not WISHING in my life.

Saturday, March 3

My New Working Life...



1 March 2012... = My new Working Life... =P

The 1st day of work is went to Cyberjaya HQ of Atos to had a orientation and training...
It is quite useful of those informations... besides that, that areas no delicious food to eat... Lucky im locate right on MidValley city to works.. xD

After that, end around 6.10pm... while i paid the parking fees.... o.O... holy shit... RM 18.70... Damn... the expensive parking i never park before... =X

However soon i park right on MV also will costs RM10 perdays. xD

i still can able to arrived home around 7pm.. really great news... ^_^

2 March 2012... My new working life in MidValley...
Maybe just 1st day, office colleagues was funny, friendly and kindly.... hopefully really is like that, so i will more happy and enjoying with this jobs.... dont wish to get back stab!! =)
i just wanna happy working life in my future life...

1st day work, i realize while working right there quite user friendly... you may listening songs, FB and MSN... at least you did your jobs.. then everything is OKie to us to do. walau... amazing.. =)

And now im just start studying new IT language and some other programming.. learned fast can start handle job myself... so will more close and crazy with them...

our office jessica stuff intro us to every departments and stuffs... omg, how i gonna remember their names... so many... almost 30++.... but at least we got introduce and smile to each other....

The end, wish i can get a lot different experience and enjoying it. jia you to myself.. =)

Also wish all my dear friends all the best in their life... =D

No comments:

Post a Comment