What i buy is NEEDED in my life, not WISHING in my life.

Wednesday, February 15

Valentine Celebration with Funny Friends

A valentine Celebrations with a Group of Funny,38 Friends~~ love them.. muack~~ <3
Frist, we are going to have our dinner right on south sea seafood restaurant, subang.
Seriously + Obviously = This restaurant is tasty.. once you all have choice.. just go and have a try of their food.
OMG... i wanna go again... = )

After that, we had a relaxing drinks and chit chat... =D

I really happy this years had a great celebration with them and really appreciate it so much...
Muack muack muack~~~ Thanks so much my dear friends... you all given me a unforgettable memory.. it is so SWEET.... ^_^

THE END
HAPPY VALENTINE TO EVERYONE OF THEM AND MY FELLOW FRIENDS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment